1) Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- These cookies are only used by Orsi Academy to improve the browsing experience of the visitor (for example, saving the language choice) and for individualised statistical data (such as Google Analytics). These cookies are not used for (direct) marketing purposes.
2) Information collected
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
- In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
3) Consent for cookies
- On the first occasion, a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking accept. This Preference will then be stored for the future (20days).
- Through your browser of choice; Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge. If you decide to opt-out of cookies it is possible some images are not displayed correctly and some applications might not work
4) Third-party cookies
- Your (anonymized) IP address and time of visit; The fact that you have visited our website;
- How many times a user visits the website;
- Which pages the user visits;
- Traffic data;
- Location data;
- Dead Clicks
5) Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third Party Cookies:
- (Name of Cookie — Owner — Purpose)
- Google Analytics – Google – To track website traffic and utilisation
- Microsoft Clarity – Microsoft – Heatmaps and user feedback
- Heap – Heap.io – To track website traffic and utilisation